“Good morning, your mission, ______________, should you choose to accept it was laid out by a mystics and scholors who had proved this Prinicple and knew it would bring great joy and peace of mind to humanity. Many have tried. Many have failed. Who will you be? The world depends on it. Here is your mission…Please memorize and then act upon it.”
“I shall keep the promise I have made to myself. I shall never again tell myself that I am poor, sick, weak or unhappy. I shall not lie to myself anymore, but shall daily speak the inner truth to my Soul, telling it, it is wonderful and marvelous, that it is One with the great Cause of all Life, Truth, Power and Action. I shall whisper these things into my soul until it breaks forth into songs of joy with the realization of its limitless possibilities. I shall assure my soul.”
This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck ___________.”
Okay, I’ve made a parody of Mission Impossible, but I’m serious. Can you imagine if this were our mission and tour life and the life of the world depended on it? I believe it is. Is this mission possible or possible? I believe it is possible.
I know that if I can whisper these things into my soul enough times, and then walk out from that place that the experiences in my life do change because I have changed. By assuring my soul or my subconscious in such a manner, I will have changed my thinking and if I do it enough times, I will have changed my beliefs. If I change my beliefs, I will change my life.
When any great inventor, world peacemaker, prophet, mystic, scientist or any other person out to make changes in the world got an idea, they didn’t just accomplish it in one moment. They tried and tried again. Success might seem to come in one moment of Light, but really it is in the many hours of darkness that success was assured. Here are some tips and things to work on to help you onyour mission should you choose to accept it:
- You might have to make a decision and it might be difficult.
- You might have to do things that are out of your comfort zone.
- You might have to start – get going instead of waiting until you have to dig yourself out of something you didn’t want to do to begin with?
- There is no such thing as luck. Luck is not luck, but it is an opportunity that you are ready for or not? Are you ready for opportunties when they show up?
- Can you overcome discouragement.. I have Spiritual Mind Treatment, affirmations and visualization to help me and so do you.
- Are you willing to put in the sweat equity to get what you want?
- Are you willing to take risks?
- Do you trust yourself? Do you trust the Power of he Universe?
- Do you expect the best or do you prepare for the worst?
- Do you see opportunities or do you see obstacles?
- Do you want it so bad you are willing to keep working on it?
- Can you accept it? Do you feel like you deserve it?
We all have a mission in life. We might say that we do not know what it is, but it is whatever is right in front of us. We all have missions and each mission is possible. However, just like the main character, Ethan Hunt, Mission Impossible, you’ve got to know it’s possible and move on from there. Okay, it’s just a movie, but I recognize Truth wherever I find it, especially the movies.
Love and Aloha,