In the Science of Mind and Spirit we know that in order to have a new experience we must place our attention in what we call the Absolute. It is Pure Spirit that is not conditioned by our past or what we predict our future will be. It is the place of unlimited possibility.
In Quantum Physics they call this the “quantum or unified field.” It is pure consciousness. We are nobody or nothing. We are consciousness. From this place, we create whatever we choose to create by becoming that thing. In Science of Mind and Spirit we say that Spirit creates by becoming the thing it creates. We must feel it. We must embody it the life we want before we see it.
There are many methods to get to this point. There is meditation. There is Spiritual Mind Treatment/Prayer. There is visualization. There are affirmations. These tools all work together. There are different approaches to all these methods, and we must find the one that works for us.
Do you really want to change your life? It takes more than just thinking new thoughts. It takes more than just saying you want to have a new experience. This is the start, but then comes the practice.
- Are you willing to let go of living from past experiences and claiming them as your identity?
- Are you willing to forgive yourself and your past by reframing it and then letting it go?
- Are you willing to stop trying to create something new by what you see in front of you?
- Are you willing to trust the unknown instead of what you think you know?
- Are you willing to step into the idea that you are pure consciousness, and that you can create a new reality for yourself by taking the time and putting your attention on what you want instead of what you do not have?
- Are you willing to practice staying in a state of gratitude, joy and love for everything and everyone?
- Are you willing to surrender your outcomes to a Power greater than you are?
- Are you willing to keep at it until you have embodied your new self, felt it and are a walking demonstration of it?
- Are you willing…? You fill in the blank…
I am willing. I know we can all live as Henry David Thoreau wrote,
“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put something behind, will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him, or the old laws be expanded and interpreted in his favor in a more literal sense; and he will live with the license of a higher order of beings!”
We already are those “higher beings.” Let us live like them now.
Love and Aloha,